24. An abdominal thrust is delivered using a:
Quick inward and downward motion.
Slow inward and downward motion.
Quick inward and upward motion.
Slow inward and upward motion.
25. When performing an abdominal thrust, your fist should be ___________________
26. When performing a chest thrust to a person who is standing, your fist should be
27. When trying to dislodge an object from a standing person's airway, manual thrusts
should be delivered every _____ to_____ seconds until the object is expelled or
the casualty ________________________________________.
28. When trying to expel an airway obstruction in an unconscious person using
chest thrust, the person's sternum should be depressed about ______________ .
Before performing CPR on a person, you should make sure:
a. The person does not have a pulse.
b. The person is not breathing on his own.
The person's airway is open.
d. a and b above.
e. a, b, and c above.