6. "Explain the meaning of the first article of the Code of Conduct,
SGT Jones." This is an example of which of the following types of
7. Which one of the following types of questions does not require the
student to voice a response?
8. A properly phrased question will have how many characteristics?
9. Small-group discussion is a relatively informal meeting in which a
group of people participate in purposeful talk about a topic or
problem of mutual interest under the guidance of a leader.
word below completes the description of small-group discussion given
in the preceding sentence?
10. The question, "What can be done to improve the esprit de corps in
our battalion?", is an appropriate small-group discussion topic to--
A. Exchange information.
B. Solve a problem.
C. Train students.
D. Brainstorm new ideas.
11. In addition to determining the purpose of the discussion, the
leader, in his study of the topic, should also be concerned with--
A. The solution or conclusion for the topic.
B. An analysis of the groups' background.
C. The scope or limits of the topic.
D. The equipment and facilities needed.