16. Label the parts of the cell drawn below.
17. Electrode material and electrolyte composition affect the _____________________
_____________________ of a cell.
18. The voltage rating of a cell is affected by the composition of the _________________
materials the __________________ are made of.
19. Select, from the list below, the factors that affect the voltage rating of a cell. Circle the
letter beside your choice.
b. The resistance of the entire circuit in which the cell is to be used.
c. The size of the electrodes and the distance between them in the solution of
d. The material the electrodes are made of.
20. The size of the electrodes, the distance between them in the electrolyte, and the
temperature affect the _____________________________ of the cell.