1. In our study of electrical power, we found that the unit of
measurement for electrical power is the _____________.
2. The time rate for consuming energy is _____________.
3. The basic power formula is P =
3. P = E x I
4. If current and power in a circuit were known, you could solve for
voltage by using the formula E = ________________________.
4. E = P
5. In a circuit where voltage and power are known, you could solve for
voltage by using the formula I = _______________________.
5. I = P
6. We have two formulas with which to express power in watts in terms
for current, P = ___________________.
for voltage, P = ___________________.
6. current, P= I2R
7. Write the three formulas for power.
P= __________ P= __________ P= __________
7. P = E x I
8. The ratio of power output to power input is called
9. Efficiency is the ratio of power
Now, if you feel you are ready, continue on to the examination.