Activate Second Heater Ampoule
(14) After one minute, swing heater away from test spot
Swing Heater from Test Spot
(15) Hold sampler with test spots or arrow pointing down.
(16) Use heater pads and crush the remaining two outside
ampoules marked No. 5 (Figure 4-24).
(17) Rerub Lewisite Detecting Tablet.
(18) Compare colors to determine safe or dangerous conditions.
Use the M256A1 Kit under Unusual Conditions.
a. Temperatures Between +50F (10C) and +32F (0C).
between +50F (10C) and +32F (0C), wait at least six minutes after
finishing tests before comparing colors.