(2) Drive the mast and base assembly stake through the center hole of
the baseplate. Assemble the mast base.
(4) Locate the position of the four guy stakes at a distance of 25
Position the guy stakes 90 apart.
feet (7.5 meters) from the baseplate.
Align the baseplate with two opposite stake assemblies.
(5) Assemble five lower mast sections, the lower adapter assembly,
and three upper mast sections.
These give you a 25-foot (7.5 meters)
measuring device to use to position guy stakes.
(6) Drive the guy stakes at a 60 angle into the earth facing away
from the mast. Notice that these stakes include an anchor hook and cable.
Positioning guy stakes.
b. Assemble the mast.
On the ground, assemble mast toward one guy
stake (back guy stake).
(1) Assemble five lower mast sections by inserting the keyed male
ends into the keyed female ends. Place the bottom section over the moveable
portion of the mast base assembly.
(2) Slide a blue guy plate onto the male end of the lower adapter
assembly. Assemble to the five lower mast sections.