(3) Was the selection of immediate objectives consistent with the armies' strategic and tactical goals?
d. Consider the feasible courses of action for each antagonist.
(1) What were the courses of action available to the opposing commanders? Did these courses of action lend
themselves to the accomplishment of the mission?
(2) Were the courses of action feasible? Did the commanders have the capability to perform the contemplated
(3) Did opposing commanders fully utilize the estimate of the situation in their decision-making processes based
on the circumstances and time available?
(4) Were staff estimates and recommendations considered in the estimate of the situation?
(5) Did the commanders and their staffs consider the factors of mission, enemy, terrain, troops, and time
available (METT-T) in the selection of the courses of action?
(6) Did the antagonists consider the relative combat power of the opposing forces in the selection of courses of