C. He half-steps on the first left flank executed
D. He half-steps after completing two left flanks
15. What is the band commander's movement on the standard left turn?
A. He pivots two steps after the man to his left pivots
B. He marches two steps backwards and pivots on the left foot
C. He executes two left obliques two steps after the man to his right turns
D. He marches two steps backwards and pivots on the right foot
16. The band plays appropriate music while the battalion or brigade performs the Manual of Arms for a
17. Which statement applies to the band commander on the alternate right turn?
A. He rocks back on his right foot before turning
B. He marks time after assuming the new direction of march
C. His guide is to the right until the entire rank has completed the turn
D. He marks time until the person to his right pivots
18. All of the following movements includes a mark time for the band commander with the exception of the:
A. right turn.
B. guide around turn.
C. alternate right turn.
D. nonreversible countermarch.
19. When do the band commander and drum major salute the colors in a pass in review?
A. On the band commander's salute
B. On the commanders of troop's command
C. When the reviewing officer salutes
D. When the colors reach the eyes right marker
20. Which of the following is an optional segment of a review ceremony?
A. Sound off