26. Where does the band form for a street parade when not appearing with its parent unit?
A. Behind the national colors
B. Behind other military units
C. Close to other bands to coordinate music
D. As the leading element of a column
27. When is an honor guard used?
A. To render personal honors to military or civilian personnel of high rank upon their arrival or
departure from a military command
B. When welcoming or bidding farewell to distinguished visitors at an arrival or departure point
C. To assign commissioned and noncommissioned officers according to rank
D. To issue instructions or special orders
28. What is the suggested beats per minute tempo for Ruffles and Flourishes at a military funeral?
29. What element may be omitted from graveside ceremony?
D. Firing party
30. Where does the bugler stand to perform Taps when standing in a band formation?
A. He leaves the band formation and takes a position behind the next of kin
B. He leaves the band formation and takes a position near the firing party
C. He remains in the band formation and does a facing movement towards the firing party
D. He remains in the band formation and does a facing movement towards the next of kin
31. The band plays honors during a street parade only if the band commander has been officially informed of