1. The steepest angle that a vehicle can start to climb is
a. referred to as the angle of departure.
b. angle of approach.
c. angle of climb.
2. The term "four-by-four (4x4)" refers to
a. front-wheel drive.
b. four-wheel steering.
c. four-wheel drive.
3. The term "cruising range" refers to the
a. distance a vehicle can travel on a full tank of fuel.
b. distance a vehicle can travel between breakdowns.
c. normal driving speed of the vehicle.
4. General purpose vehicles are used for
a. pulling large cargo trailers.
b. mounting special purpose equipment.
5. Which of the following terms refers to the greatest weight?