(1) Coat the insulating extension screw (Fig 28) thread with silicone
Screw the extension into the feedcone assembly (Fig 28), and
assemble to the mast.
(2) Coat the threads of mast sections AB-24, MS-117A, and MS-116A
with silicone. Assemble six mast sections (1 each AB-24, MS-117A, and MS-
116A in each section).
(3) Attach the six antenna elements to the feedcone assembly by
screwing the male end of the MS-116A into the female sockets-on the feedcone
d. Connect feedcone assembly.
(1) Unscrew the connector cap of the feedcone assembly connector
(Figs 28 and 29), and secure the cap in the slot (Fig 29).
(2) Connect cable assembly, CG-1889A/U to the feedcone assembly by
screwing the cable connector into the connector on the feedcone assembly.
Feedcone assembly connector cap.
(3) Relieve strain on the fittings and the cable connector by
attaching the strain relief clamp (Fig 30) through the fifth hole of the
upper guy plate and by attaching it to the cable CG-1889A/U (Fig 30).