The following material will test your grasp of the material covered in this lesson.
There is only one correct answer for each item. When you have completed the
exercise, check your answers with the answer key that follows. If you answer any
item incorrectly, study again that part of the lesson which contains the portion
1. What are the three dimensions of the modern battlefield?
Height, depth, and length.
Length, height, and width.
Width, depth, and air space.
Airspace height, and length.
2. Which of the following maps is considered the most accurate for performing
Standard 1:50,000 scale topographic.
Standard 1:250,000 scale topographic.
Joint Operations Graphics - Radar.
Joint Operations Graphic - Air.
3. When are doctrinal templates for most airspace operations prepared?
Prior to engagement.
During the battle.
Doctrinal templates, for most airspace operations, are not prepared.
Concurrent with ground forces.
4. Which template is not used for conduct of air threat integration?
5. Who is responsible for coordinating air IPB at all echelons?